Medien Board
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Harry Potter

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Harry Potter Empty Harry Potter

Beitrag  Pandora 18.07.11 11:31

Story

• Titel: Drei Minuten mit der Wirklichkeit
  • Autor: Dahlie
  • Link: Link
  • Genre: Romantik, Drama, Erotik
  • Hauptcharaktere: Scorpius Malfoy, Rose Weasley

• Summary:
    Dahlie schrieb:Drei Minuten mit der Wirklichkeit
    ... wenn die Welt stirbt.                    

Der dunkle Lord lebte - Es entstand die Hölle auf Erden. Todesser verwüsteten die Erde, niemand war mehr sicher vor ihnen. Stück für Stück rissen sie die Macht an sich & zerstörten das sichere System des Ministeriums. Angst & Schrecken trieb die einstigen Widersacher auseinander & verhinderte so eine Rebellion des verliebenden Phönix Ordens. Der Auserwählte verschwand & mit ihm die Hoffnung tausender Menschen.

Bis zu jenem Tag.

Ein Tag, der drei Minuten mit der Wirklichkeit erlaubte & sämtliche Fronten verschob. Drei Minuten, in denen sich ein Malfoy & eine Weasley ineinander verliebten.

Die Welt begann sich zu drehen.

• Meinung: Atemberaubend! Muss man einfach gelesen haben! smile Danke an die tolle Autorin für dieses super geniale Werk.

Pandora
Pandora
Listening to the voices since 19%#

Nach oben Nach unten

Harry Potter Empty Re: Harry Potter

Beitrag  captainpig 24.07.11 14:54

Story

• Titel: What's In A Name?
  • Autor: wacky_tarz
  • Link: What's In A Name?
  • Genre: Romantik
  • Besonderheiten, Status, Warnings: Abgeschlossen, Englisch, Scorpius x Rose

• Summary: While doing rounds, Rose is confronted by someone desperate to tell her something. Something important.

• Meinung: The Charaktere sind toll, der Auszug ist wunderschön und ich dachte mir schlicht und einfach nurnoch "wow".

• Textauszug:
    wacky_tarz schrieb:Scorpius put a hand on the wall and leant on it. “I’m not letting you go until you understand this. Look at me. I’m not joking anymore. This is my serious face. It doesn’t come out very often, it has wrinkles and it makes me look seventy, but I’m bringing it out now because I want you to understand.”

She swallowed. “Malfoy, I don’t…”

“Just shut up.’ He said softly, kindly. ‘Let me get this out before my head explodes.”

Rose bit her lip. “Uh…o-okay.”

Scorpius moved in slightly. “I like you. More than a friend. More than a partner in class. More than someone I just happen to go to school with. I’ve had this feeling in my chest for a while now – this overwhelming, calming, yet fiery feeling – and I’ve only just figured out what it is… and I’m so excited about it, so happy about it, that I want you to know what it is too. I like you. I think you’re terrific. You’re always at the front of my mind, like someone’s painted a gorgeous picture of you and stuck it permanently at the front of my brain. You’re the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing I think of before I go to sleep. I’m quite sure I actually dream about you, but I can’t quite remember. Sometimes while I’m sitting in class… not thinking about class, because that would never happen… I think about kissing you. And it’s like everything just stops. Like everything fades out and there just you, a light at the centre of the universe, and I’m drawn to you like a moth to a flame.

He sighed and rubbed his face. “I’m not saying any of this right. I’m only sixteen. I don’t know how to say nice things to people. I don’t know the right words to say, but I do know me, and I know that I have this compulsive need to say whatever I think without covering it up. And the truth is that you’re amazing. You really are. I like everything about you. I like the colour of your hair. I like how when you’re sitting at the Gryffindor table at dinner, with your back to the window when the sun goes down and the light hits you, it’s like you’re on fire. Like you’re glowing. I like how your knees bend when you walk. I like how your shoulders hunch when you’re getting to a good part in one of your books. I like how you have a different smile for different things. I like the way you wear your shirt. I like how you suck tomato sauce off your finger. I like how you hold your quill when you write. I like what you are. What you do. How you try. I’ve seen your kindness and your strength, and in all my life I know I’ll never find anyone ever again that I feel this way about.

“I’m not telling you this because I want you to like me back. I’m telling you this because I want you to know. I’m telling you this without expectation or agenda. I’m not asking you for anything. I just want you to know that even though we’re not best friends, even though we don’t send Christmas cards to each other, even though we don’t sit with each other at dinner or talk about our daily woes over scones and cream or have the same taste in music and even though it’s probably too late to start… I like you, Rose.”
captainpig
captainpig
Mostly Harmless

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten