Medien Board
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

+12
Converse
Juice Lee
Pandora
Red Rain
Gabriela
catetonic
Krümelmonster
Nelly
Hyperia
Silent
Snow White
melting snow
16 verfasser

Medien Board :: 

::   :: Texte

Seite 5 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Nach unten

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration - Seite 5 Empty Re: [Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

Beitrag  Pandora 13.12.11 18:49

The one thing I trust most not to tell on me is my bed because it has seen everything; When I was too restless to sleep, too tired to change, too drunk to walk straight, too naked with a boy, too heartbroken to care, and it hasn't told anything
Pandora
Pandora
Listening to the voices since 19%#

Nach oben Nach unten

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration - Seite 5 Empty Re: [Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

Beitrag  Pandora 13.12.11 18:57

There isn't anyone else who has a chance right now because all I want is you. But I guess when I really think about it, it always comes down to me and you. You have my whole heart. For better or for worse you are the one I have feelings for. And no other person could even measure up.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 13.12.11 19:06

There are some people who meet that somebody that they can never stop loving, no matter how hard they try. I wouldn’t expect you to understand that or even believe it, but trust me, there are some loves that don’t go away.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 13.12.11 19:07

I never understood the concept of addiction, how people could long for cigarettes, or weed, or alcohol so badly that it hurt. until I met you. now I know how it feels to be 100% reliant on some kind of substance that will never satisfy me.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 13.12.11 19:31

We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 23.12.11 19:58

Ein kleiner Junge fragt seine Mutter: "Warum schließt man beim Küssen die Augen?", darauf antwortet die Mutter: "Weil man die schönsten Dinge im Leben nicht mit den Augen sieht, sondern mit dem Herzen." ♥
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Hyperia 12.01.12 18:56

Lebenskünstler ist, wer seinen Sommer so erlebt, dass er ihm noch den Winter wärmt..
Hyperia
Hyperia
Moderator is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Hyperia 12.01.12 19:04

The Big Bang Theory + how i met your mother + Two and a half men =

How i banged your mother with two and a half men.
Hyperia
Hyperia

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Zerono 22.01.12 18:52

“Like I said, disappearances happen. Pain goes phantom. Blood stops running. People fade away. There's more I have to say. So much more. But .. I've disappeared.“

Meredith Grey
Zerono
Zerono
New kid, be gentle!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 23.01.12 20:40

Ein "ich liebe dich" von einem Mann bedeutet mir nicht annähernd so viel wie ein "ich hab dich gern" von dir
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 24.01.12 8:19

sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone who doesn't even think about us for a second.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 24.01.12 8:22

know how to hang on to someone who wont stay
know how to get rid of someone who wont go
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 24.01.12 8:25

sometimes you have to try not to care no matter how much you do
because sometimes you can mean nothing to someone who means everyhting to you
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Juice Lee 29.01.12 23:42

Love is an ugly, terrible business practiced by fools. It’ll trample your heart and leave you bleeding on the floor. And what does it really get you in the end? Nothing but a few incredible memories that you can’t ever shake. The truth is, there’s gonna be other girls out there. I mean, I hope. But I’m never gonna get another first love. That one is always gonna be her.
— Little Manhattan (2005)
Juice Lee
Juice Lee
Wait, who is Picasso, then?

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Juice Lee 29.01.12 23:44

The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.
Juice Lee
Juice Lee

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Juice Lee 29.01.12 23:46

It takes you 10 times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.
Juice Lee
Juice Lee

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 04.02.12 12:50

Wer nicht springt, gibt niemandem die Chance, ihn aufzufangen.
Nelly
Nelly
One of the most important people in the world

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Arschlochmagnet 29.02.12 8:33

Denkst du nach, ob du liebst, liebst du nicht
Arschlochmagnet
Arschlochmagnet
Mostly Harmless

Motto/Zitate : Für mich ein kleiner Juckreiz, für die Stechmücke ein bleibender Leberschaden.

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 26.03.12 17:43

"Warum musst du immer aus dem Rahmen fallen?" fragt die Mutter.
"Warum hast du mich eingerahmt", fragt die Tochter. "Bin ich ein fertiges Bild?"
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 31.03.12 7:13

Ein Freund ist ein Mensch, vor dem du laut denken kannst.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 09.04.12 10:12

I see things they'll never see
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 09.04.12 10:21

where to, miss?
to the stars
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 09.04.12 10:34

there is a light that never goes out
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 09.04.12 20:51

You don't know what you got till it's gone
Nelly
Nelly
One of the most important people in the world

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Arschlochmagnet 12.04.12 17:59

Ich wollte lieben, ich wollte geliebt werden. Also verliebte ich mich. Mit anderen Worten: Ich machte mich zum Narren.
Arschlochmagnet
Arschlochmagnet
Mostly Harmless

Motto/Zitate : Für mich ein kleiner Juckreiz, für die Stechmücke ein bleibender Leberschaden.

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 5 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter