Medien Board
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

+12
Converse
Juice Lee
Pandora
Red Rain
Gabriela
catetonic
Krümelmonster
Nelly
Hyperia
Silent
Snow White
melting snow
16 verfasser

Medien Board :: 

::   :: Texte

Seite 4 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Nach unten

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration - Seite 4 Empty Re: [Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

Beitrag  Nelly 01.11.11 13:13

Liebe kommt zu denen, die immer noch hoffen, obwohl sie enttäuscht wurden.
Zu denen, die immer noch glauben, obwohl sie verraten wurden.
Zu denen, die Liebe brauchen und zu all denen, die immer noch lieben, obwohl sie verletzt wurden.
Nelly
Nelly
One of the most important people in the world

Nach oben Nach unten

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration - Seite 4 Empty Re: [Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

Beitrag  Nelly 01.11.11 13:16

Wenn man weint, bedeutet das nicht,
dass man schwach ist & aufgibt.
Wenn man weint, bedeutet das, dass
man im Moment mehr fühlt, als das Herz
ertragen kann.
Nelly
Nelly

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 05.11.11 10:04

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 05.11.11 10:04

“I’m selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times, hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.”
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Hyperia 09.11.11 15:59

You're in my head.
Just like a tattoo.
Hyperia
Hyperia
Moderator is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Zerono 11.11.11 15:50

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
Zerono
Zerono
New kid, be gentle!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Zerono 11.11.11 15:54

Erinnere dich an die Vergangenheit, plane deine Zukunft, aber lebe für heute, denn gestern ist vorbei und ein Morgen wird es vielleicht niemals geben.
Zerono
Zerono
New kid, be gentle!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Zerono 11.11.11 15:56

Never regret something that made you smile
Zerono
Zerono
New kid, be gentle!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Hyperia 14.11.11 12:57

Feelings aren't supposed to be logical.
Hyperia
Hyperia

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Hyperia 14.11.11 16:40

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
Hyperia
Hyperia

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Zerono 15.11.11 14:49

Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself. haha
Zerono
Zerono
New kid, be gentle!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 15.11.11 15:22

I just wanna make art, watch films and find someone who accepts me.
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  captainpig 23.11.11 21:54

Das Herz ist wie ein Buch. Manche dürfen einen Moment lang darin blättern. Einige dürfen es sich für eine gewisse Zeit ausleihen. Und ganz wenigen schenkt man es.
captainpig
captainpig
Mostly Harmless

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  captainpig 26.11.11 20:17

Sleeping is my drug, my bed is my dealer and my alarm clock is the police.
captainpig
captainpig
Mostly Harmless

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  captainpig 27.11.11 20:12

ich habe aufgehört dich zu lieben...aber ich werde nie aufhören die Zeit zu lieben in der ich dich noch liebte
captainpig
captainpig
Mostly Harmless

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Zerono 01.12.11 20:22

Weine nicht, weil es vorbei ist, sondern lache weil es so schön war.
Zerono
Zerono
New kid, be gentle!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 04.12.11 17:26

Seit du gegangen bist,stelle ich mir die Frage,ob ich einen Platz in deinem Herzen habe. Nicht so,wie du vielleicht denkst,sondern das du mir einfach einen Gedanken schenkst. Alle denken ich sei so stark,doch kein Mensch kann wissen,wie weh es tut und mich quält.
Nelly
Nelly

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 04.12.11 17:27

Wenn du mich beeindrucken willst, sei einfach ehrlich zu mir!
Nelly
Nelly

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Zerono 05.12.11 14:13

I feel you in my bones. Your silence screams in my ears. You may nail your mouth shut, you may cut out your tongue, can you keep yourself from existing? Will you stop your thoughts. Jean-Paul Sartre
Zerono
Zerono
New kid, be gentle!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 05.12.11 18:39

Früher: Flaschen drehen
Heute: Joint drehen
Früher: Wahrheit oder Pflicht ?
Heute: Ficken oder nicht ?
Früher: Verliebt, verlobt, verheiratet
Heute: Geküsst, gefickt und vergessen...
Pandora
Pandora
Listening to the voices since 19%#

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 10.12.11 12:21

society is fucked

i wanted to be someone worth fighting for

scary how bad you hurt me without even trying to
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Hyperia 13.12.11 18:26

You can never teach a guy to love you the you wanted to be loved. You have to wait for him to do it his own way at his own time. That's the saddest part of being a girl.

Zuletzt von Hyperia am 13.12.11 18:31 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Hyperia
Hyperia

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Hyperia 13.12.11 18:31

I get butterflies everytime he calls me babe, I think it's adorable. I think he's adorable. I think he's perfect. Screw that. I know he is. Not for you. Or her. Or them. But for me. Perfect for me. Definitely.
Hyperia
Hyperia

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 13.12.11 18:37

You want the truth?
Well, here it is.
Eventually, you forget it all.

First, you forget everything you learned;
You forget the names of all but one or two of your favorite teachers;
and eventually you forget those, too.
You forget your schedule and where you used to sit,
and your best friend’s home phone number
and the lyrics to that song you must have played a million times and that meant everything to you

You forget who was cool and who was not,
who was pretty, smart, athletic, and not.
Who went to a good college,
who threw the best parties,
who had the most friends -
you forget all of them.

Even the ones you said you loved,
and the ones you actually did.
They’re the last to go.
And once you’ve forgotten enough,
you love someone else.

You replace the old friends with new ones.
You replace the old knowledge with new knowledge.
You replace what was with what is.
And one day you’ll look back at this time in your life
and wonder why you were so miserable.
You’ll ask yourself why you let certain things get to you,
why you let people get to you.
You won’t even be able to name the people whose opinions currently mean everything.

The truth is that everyone forgets,
and everyone is forgotten,
everyone replaces and
everyone is replaced.
It’s unavoidable.

Zuletzt von Pandora am 13.12.11 19:27 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 13.12.11 18:44

I remember all the late night talks and all the words I was so comfortable saying to him that I never would have been able to say to anyone else.
I remember all the songs that take me back and make me smile.
I remember all the promises, the ones we both knew would be broken.
I remember all the moments he took my breath away and how he knew more about me that I thought anyone could.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 4 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter