Medien Board
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

+12
Converse
Juice Lee
Pandora
Red Rain
Gabriela
catetonic
Krümelmonster
Nelly
Hyperia
Silent
Snow White
melting snow
16 verfasser

Medien Board :: 

::   :: Texte

Seite 2 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Nach unten

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration - Seite 2 Empty Re: [Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

Beitrag  Krümelmonster 09.02.11 17:48

Effy: Sometimes I think I was born backwards... you know, come out of my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate, and the people I hate...

Effy: If you close your eyes you see darkness. But if you keep them closed for long enough... you'll see light.

Krümelmonster
Krümelmonster
Moderator is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration - Seite 2 Empty Re: [Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

Beitrag  Pandora 16.02.11 16:36

'Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
'That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said the Cat.
'I don't much care where —' said Alice.
'Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat

Pandora
Pandora
Listening to the voices since 19%#

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Krümelmonster 25.02.11 10:40

Dexter: (Voice over) If I had a heart, it would probably be breaking right now.

Dexter: (voice over) If home is where the heart is, where do you go when you don't have a heart?

Dexter: If god can preform miracles then you'd have to think that Satan has a few tricks up his sleeve as well.

Dexter: (Voice over) With Lumen, I'm someone different. In her eyes, I'm not a monster at all.

Dexter: (to Lumen) Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry if for you ... always. I'll keep it with mine.

Dexter: Sometimes partners find us, and as much as we try to push them away, they work their way into our lives, regardless - until we finally realize how much we need them.

Dexter: People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well. That's my burden, I guess.

Zuletzt von Die Erdnuss am 25.02.11 11:27 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Krümelmonster
Krümelmonster

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Krümelmonster 25.02.11 10:48

Dexter in a yoga class, doing the 'warrior pose': (voice over) This is absolutely, without a doubt, the worst moment of my life.
Yoga teacher: Now let's go into a little free form yoga. Just let yourself dance.
Dexter: (voice over) I was wrong. This is.
Yoga teacher: See the dust dancing against the sunlight. Be as beautiful as the golden flakes of dust Dexter.
Dexter: (In his head) I could probably kill her before anyone realized what happened.

Krümelmonster
Krümelmonster

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 26.02.11 16:40

The person you love is 72.8% water.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 11.03.11 16:42

‎"Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed." - Love & other drugs
Nelly
Nelly
One of the most important people in the world

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 11.03.11 18:13

Homophobia Sucks (And not in a good way)

Zuletzt von melting snow am 21.03.11 19:30 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 17.03.11 7:43

But you rip it from my hands
And you swear it's all gone
And you rip out all I have
Just to say that you've won
Well now you've won

-Mumford & Sons
Nelly
Nelly

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 21.03.11 19:29

"Die Zeit fliegt dahin. Die Zeit wartet auf niemanden. Die Zeit heilt alle Wunden. Wir alle wollen nur das eine – und das ist mehr Zeit. Zeit zum Aufstehen, Zeit erwachsen zu werden, Zeit loszulassen. Zeit."

"Wir koennen einfach nicht anders. Wir sehen eine Grenze, wir wollen sie ueberschreiten. Vielleicht weil es so aufregend ist, das Altbekannte gegen das Neue einzutauschen. Es ist eine Art Mutprobe. Das Problem ist nur, wenn man einmal die Grenze ueberschritten hat, ist es beinahe unmoeglich wieder zurueckzugehen. Aber wenn man es dann doch schafft wieder zurueckzugehen, ist es besser, man ist nicht allein."

Zuletzt von melting snow am 21.03.11 19:39 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 21.03.11 19:39

"Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me."

"Maybe we like the pain. Maybe we're wired that way. Because without it, I don't know; maybe we just wouldn't feel real. What's that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop."

"At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. So this thing, where we all keep our distance and pretend not to care about each other, is usually a load of bull. So we pick and choose who we want to remain close to, and once we've chosen those people, we tend to stick close by. No matter how much we hurt them, the people that are still with you at the end of the day - those are the ones worth keeping. And sure, sometimes close can be too close. But sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need."
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 25.03.11 21:45

Schönheit kommt von innen ... Kotze auch
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Krümelmonster 03.04.11 7:33

"The ninth circle of Hell is cold."
Will stared at her. "What?"
"In the Inferno, Hell is cold. It’s covered in ice."
He stared at her for another long moment, the corners of his mouth twitching, then held out his hand.

Krümelmonster
Krümelmonster

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 06.04.11 17:38

crawled from my bed
to collect the thoughts that had fallen from my head
and you watched me sink, through the carpet,
through the basement, and beyond
and you didn't blink
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 12.04.11 21:54

Hinter jedem "Keine Ahnung" steckt ein bisschen Wissen.
Hinter jedem "Mir doch egal" steckt ein bisschen Gefühl.
Hinter jedem "Vielleicht" ein bisschen Entscheidung
Und hinter jedem "Passt schon" ein kleines bisschen Qual.

Nelly
Nelly

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 13.04.11 14:59

"Whether we see each other next weekend, or next month...never again. It doesn't matter it's only time."
"I just want you to know that I love you."
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 18.04.11 17:38

“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. Which road do I take? she asked. Where do you want to go? was his response. I don't know, Alice answered. Then, said the cat, it doesn't matter.”
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 18.04.11 17:39

„[…] Da hast du Ruhm!“
„Ich weiß nicht, was du mit ‚Ruhm‘ meinst“, sagte Alice.
Humpty Dumpty lächelte verächtlich. „Natürlich nicht – bis ich es dir sage. Ich meinte: Da hast du ein schönes zwingendes Argument!“
„Aber ‚Ruhm‘ heißt doch nicht ‚schönes zwingendes Argument‘“, entgegnete Alice.
„Wenn ich ein Wort verwende“, erwiderte Humpty Dumpty ziemlich geringschätzig, „dann bedeutet es genau, was ich es bedeuten lasse, und nichts anderes.“
„Die Frage ist doch“, sagte Alice, „ob du den Worten einfach so viele verschiedene Bedeutungen geben kannst“.
„Die Frage ist“, sagte Humpty Dumpty, „wer die Macht hat – und das ist alles. […]“
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 18.04.11 18:08

"Brian": You think God gave me cancer to punish me?
"Joan": It's not too late. You can still change. I know you can.
"Brian": I can?
"Joan": Well, it won't be easy. You'll have to fight temptation. Be strong. Harden yourself.
"Brian": I wanna be hard, Mom. You have no idea how much I want to be hard. Oh, Lord, make me hard so that I can fuck every hot guy I see! That's why God gave me a second chance, Mom, so that I can use the one ball I have left.
"Joan": Shame! Shame on you!
"Brian": If I have to spend an eternity of eternities burning in hell, it's better than spending one good day in heaven with you.

"Justin": What's it for?
"Brian": It's for the centre Carnival.
"Justin": ['Laughs'] You fucking hate the centre!
"Brian": Not when they're paying me. So how much do you want?
"Justin": It's for a good cause, so it's free.
"Brian": Christ — didn't I teach you anything?
"Justin": 500.
"Brian": 200.
"Justin": 500; take it or leave it.
"Brian": I like the way you do business.

"Michael": I don't wanna be a saint. I wanna be a ruthless, heartless shit who fucks whoever he wants without conscience or remorse!
"Brian": Sorry, that position has already been filled.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Juice Lee 24.04.11 7:18

"There was once a very lovely, very frightened girl. She lived alone, except for a nameless cat."
Juice Lee
Juice Lee
Wait, who is Picasso, then?

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 23.05.11 19:14

Bombing for peace is like Fucking for virginity sheepish small
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 23.05.11 19:19

They are not you
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 22.07.11 9:05

Ever looked at your Ex and thought "Was I drunk our entire relationship?" =S
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 26.07.11 18:19

It was nice to be alone, not to have to smile and look pleased; a relief to stare dejectedly out the window at the sheeting rain and let just a few tears escape.

Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 27.07.11 13:27

Man tötet einen Menschen, und man ist ein Mörder. Man tötet Millionen, und man ist ein Eroberer. Man töte sie alle, und man ist Gott. - Jean Rostand

Die Geschichte lehrt die Menschen, dass die Geschichte die Menschen nichts lehrt. - Mahatma Gandhi

Mit leerem Kopf nickt es sich leichter. - Zarko Petan
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Red Rain 12.08.11 9:16

Ihr habt mir grossen Schmerz bereitet, mich verletzt und ausgebeutet.

Seit ewig hab ich euch gegeben, was alles ihr gebraucht zum Leben,
ich gab euch Wasser, Nahrung, Licht, lang hieltet ihr das Gleichgewicht,
habt urbar mich gemacht, gepflegt, was ich euch bot betreut, gehegt,
doch in den letzten hundert Jahren, ist Satan wohl in euch gefahren.

Was in mir schlummert wird geraubt, weil ihr es zu besitzen glaubt,
ihr bohrt nach Öl an tausend Stellen, verschmutzt die Meere, Flüsse, Quellen,
umkreist mich sinnlos Tag und Nacht, seid stolz, wie weit ihr es gebracht,
habt in Kriegen mich versehrt, kostbaren Lebensraum zerstört,
habt Pflanzen, Tiere ausgerottet, wer euch mahnt, der wird verspottet,
kennt Habgier, Geiz und Hochmut nur und respektiert nicht die Natur.

Drum werde ich jetzt Zeichen setzen und euch, so wie ihr mich, verletzen,
ich werde keine Ruhe geben, an allen meinen Teilen beben,
schick euch Tsunamiwellen hin, die eure Strände überziehn,
Vulkane werden Asche spein, verdunkelt wird die Sonne sein,
ich bring euch Wirbelstürme, Regen, bald werden Berge sich bewegen,
was himmelhoch ihr habt errichtet, mit einem Schlag wird es vernichtet,
und Blitze wie ihr sie nicht kennt, lass fahren ich vom Firmament.

Noch viel ärger werd ichs treiben, lasst ihr nicht den Wahnsinn bleiben.

Zuletzt von Red Rain am 13.08.11 19:26 bearbeitet; insgesamt 2-mal bearbeitet
Red Rain
Red Rain
Mostly Harmless

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 2 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Medien Board :: 

::   :: Texte

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten