Medien Board
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

+12
Converse
Juice Lee
Pandora
Red Rain
Gabriela
catetonic
Krümelmonster
Nelly
Hyperia
Silent
Snow White
melting snow
16 verfasser

Medien Board :: 

::   :: Texte

Seite 6 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter

Nach unten

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration - Seite 6 Empty Re: [Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

Beitrag  Pandora 05.05.12 10:24

Öffne dein Herz, ich will mein Bier kalt stellen
Pandora
Pandora
Listening to the voices since 19%#

Nach oben Nach unten

[Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration - Seite 6 Empty Re: [Sammelthread] Zitate zur Inspiration

Beitrag  Pandora 05.05.12 10:42

she wants a gentleman
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 05.05.12 15:25

Jemand fragte mich ob ich dich kenne. Millionen Erinnerungen schossen mir durch den Kopf & ich flüsterte: nein nicht mehr..
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 07.05.12 18:46

Before sex you help each other get naked.
After sex you dress yourself up again.
Moral: In life no one helps you once you're fucked! zwinker
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 08.05.12 7:50

Once you cared about a person, it was impossible to be logical about them anymore.

I choose to write because it’s perfect for me. It’s an escape, a place I can go to hide. It’s a friend, when I feel out casted from everyone else. It’s a journal, when the only story I can tell is my own. It’s a book, when I need to be somewhere else. It’s control, when I feel so out of control. It’s healing, when everything seems pretty messed up.
And it’s fun, when life is just flat-out boring.

The question you should be asking isn’t, “What do I want?” or “What are my goals?” but “What would excite me?

Nelly
Nelly
One of the most important people in the world

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 08.05.12 8:24

Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
Nelly
Nelly

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 02.07.12 6:35

Versuchungen kommen meist durch absichtlich offengelassene Türen
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 02.07.12 6:55

You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Nelly 17.07.12 17:32

We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like ..
Nelly
Nelly

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 19.07.12 14:04

What i like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 24.07.12 12:51

your life. your time.
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  melting snow 26.07.12 13:03

Eines Tages wirst du wissen was wahre Liebe ist.
Es ist das Saure und das Süße.
Und das Saure kenn ich, deshalb weiß ich das Süße zu schätzen.
melting snow
melting snow
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Limbus 30.07.12 14:51

Problem with boys
They make you think they love you, when they don’t

Problem with girls
They make you think they don’t love you, when they do
Limbus
Limbus
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 30.07.12 14:56

Aren't we all monsters inside
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 30.07.12 15:07

I bet not even all the fireworks in the world can light up my world like you do
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Limbus 04.08.12 16:45

winners never quit.
quitters never win.
Limbus
Limbus
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Limbus 15.09.12 18:37

Sie dreht den Schlüssel um, lehnt sich von innen gegen die Tür, schließt die Augen und weint. Lautlos. Sie weint immer lautlos. Sie kann schreien, dass die Wände wackeln. Grell, schrill, in der Schule fürchten allle, wie sie schreit. Aber weinen, das ist immer ohne Ton. Sie kann weinen, dass nichtmal Jasmin, die neben ihr sitzt etwas mitbekommt.
Sie kann weinen ohne Tränen, stundenlang, und niemand hat eine Ahnung.
Limbus
Limbus
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Limbus 18.09.12 14:51

Das Ärgerlichste in dieser Welt ist, dass die Dummen todsicher und die Intelligenten voller Zweifel sind.

Die Angst vor dem Tod hält uns nicht vom Sterben, sondern vom Leben ab.

Limbus
Limbus
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 06.10.12 10:53

Only women think about love.
Men just love, they don't think.
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Limbus 10.11.12 9:32

i realized that i loved you when every slappy, romantik, used to "makes me want to vomit" post actually made me think of you and smile
Limbus
Limbus
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Limbus 10.11.12 9:43

I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.
Limbus
Limbus
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Limbus 10.11.12 9:53

he saw you
he met you
he wanted you
he liked you
he chased you
he got you
he had you
he got bored
he left
Limbus
Limbus
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Limbus 10.11.12 11:25

"When i was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life." ~ John Lennon
Limbus
Limbus
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Limbus 18.11.12 15:12

Freundschaft schafft mehr
glückliche Familien als Liebe.
Limbus
Limbus
Admin is watching you!
Admin is watching you!

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pandora 06.01.13 21:41

“you are beautiful” he went on “but you are empty. one could not die for you”
Pandora
Pandora

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 6 von 8 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Weiter